Monday, January 25, 2010

Pamper The Bride Within (While Cutting Costs!)

If you are a DIY bride, chances are you don't have the biggest budget. But that doesn't mean you have to miss out on the luxuries big-spending brides live by!



Why not tap into a local cosmetology school for pampering services at minimal costs? Just search in your state (google or yahoo)and you should be able to find one. These schools don't just do makeup and hair! They do skincare, nails, body treatments, and waxing! And everything is done under the supervision of a licensed professional.

For example, the one I found offers the following services that I am interested in:

Deluxe European Facial for 1 hour $17.50
(add-ons like customized facial mask, for an extra $5)
Full Body Spa Massage for 1 hour $17.50
French Twist and Up-do's $15 to $25
Hair extensions $10 an hour
Shampoo and Styles $5.50
Eyebrow Arch/Lip $4 each

A cool idea for strapless gown brides, a one hour back facial for $17.50.

Someone please tell me they are thinking about doing this. I will be calling this school tomorrow to set up appointments to primp myself for Valentine's Day and our engagement shoots in March. I will let you know what services I choose and how it all turns out!

Arizona brides, the school I'm talking about is maricopabeautycollege.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Pink Bride

Thanks for visiting!