Thursday, January 7, 2010

Fun Info For my Readers

From Aqua Bride, who borrowed this from a bride who borrowed from a bride, etc.

1. What are your middle names?
Ahmed and Ansari.

2. How long have you been together?
4 years, 3 mos


3. How long did you know each other before you started dating?
About five weeks

4. Who asked who out?
I asked him to the homecoming dance. He asked me to be his girlfriend.


5. How old are each of you?
20 and he is 22.

6. Did you go to the same school?
Yes, high school for one year together and then the same undergrad college.
He graduates in May! I graduate next May.

7. Are you from the same home town?
Nope


8. Who is the smartest?
He's better at science. I'm better at writing. I think we're equally matched. I do think I CAN be a bit more immature at times.

9. Who majored in what?
He is premed biochemistry. I am English, formerly journalism. (I do NOT want to teach, I want to work in book publshing)

10. Who is the most sensitive?
Me, hands down. But sometimes his sensitivy can shock me, in a good way.

11. Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
To Cabo San Lucas, Mexico on a cruise.

12. Who has the worst temper?
Me.

13. How many children do you want?
I want three. He says no more than four.

14. Who does the cooking?
He does, but I help out if we get desperate. Haha! But I plan on cooking when we get a place. He can eat fastfood for days.

15. Who is more social? He is.

16. Who is the neat freak?
I am.

17. Who is the most stubborn?
He is.

18. Who wakes up earlier?
He does.

19. Where was your first date?
School gymnasium.

20. Who has the bigger family?
He does.

21. Do you get flowers often?
Only on major holidays. Well, he has randomly given them to me a few times. But I always want flowers! haha

22. How do you spend the holidays?
Take turns with our families.

23. Who is more jealous?
I am.

24. How long did it take to get serious?
About two to three months. We fell hard fast.

25. Who eats more?
He does.

26. What do you do for a living?
Student. I hold down internships and a part time job. Right now I review books for a journal.

27. Who does the laundry?
I usually help him with his by doing it at my parent's house. He has so much friggin' laundry!

28. Who's better with the computer?
He is.

29. Who drives when you are together?
Him. Sometimes I do.

30. What is your song?
Don't have one.

Now fill it out yourselves!

1 comment:

The Pink Bride

Thanks for visiting!