Monday, May 17, 2010

Another Award! Woohoo!



Thanks to JEM, I got the lovely Gorgeous Blogger Award.

The rules:
Accept and thank the person who gave it to you!
List 10 things about yourself
List 5 additional things you DON'T like
Then pick ten people to give this lovely award to!


10 Things about Moi

1. I love, LOVE Kathy Van Zeeland Purses. She's probably the only designer I can actually spot.
2. I'm not a shy person, in fact I am pretty bold.
3. I prefer bite-sized cookies. You don't have to worry about crumbs!
4. I love being an aunt.
5. I always look up the meaning of dreams in a dream dictionary.
6. I have kept and filled up diaries since I was 10 years old. I always say "Dear Journal."
7. I am always sticking up for other people.
8. I do not like not being able to help a person whether it's a friend, at my job, in class, etc.
9. Ironically, I was always scared to give anything to homeless people until I met my fiance. He always makes sure to stop, pull out his wallet, and prefers to give paper money over loose change.
10. My father is Ethiopian.

5 Things I don't Like

1. As soon as I get excited about a blog and decide to follow, that's when the blogger drops off the face of the earth.
2. People who are too, TOO similar to myself. Usually don't get along. Lol!
3. Governor Jan Brewer.
4. Kids who are spoiled, disrespectful and generally do not contribute anything to life other than being a reckless, selfish individual.
5. People who are passive, so much so that it brings about negative consequences in their life.

Ten People To Award!

1. Sony
2. Thoughts of the All Consumed Bride
3. Confessions of an Indecisive Bride
4. Amberdawn
5. Jaryce21
6. Gonna be his Mrs.
7. Mrs. Oliver
8. Bicoastal Bride
9. Sara
10. Bee

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Pink Bride

Thanks for visiting!