Thank you so much to the lovely bride Sony over at Bridal Bliss. She tagged me in my first award ever, The Sugar Doll Award.
Now that I have been awarded, I am supposed to list 10 things about myself, and then tag 10 other blogs that I would like to award this to! Hopefully I took so long to post this, because what can I say? Well, here I go.
10 Things About Me
1. Past celebrity crushes include: Pharell Williams, Shia Lebeouf, Blair Underwood, Mario. Well, they're all still pretty current :)
2. I want to have children after I have started my career. I pray that I have a girl first!
3. I could not pick a maid of honor because two of my sisters will be in the wedding. So we're not having one, or a best man!
4. I am so indecisive. Scared of making the wrong decision.
5. I wrote for my state newspaper, The Arizona Republic, my sophomore year in college.
6. I was also a Resident Assistant/Community Assistant in my dorm sophomore year. The person who is in charge of their floor and keeping up the rules. Yeah, I broke up a few beer pong parties!
7. Amerie's first album, All I Have, was the soundtrack to my life. Could listen to it from start to finish and love every second of it!
8. I love pretty much all of the color combinations for weddings that I see. My favorites have been green-brown-ivory, black-white-turquoise, gold-white-ivory.
9. I am soooo happy I found wedding blogs. Without them, where would I be?
10. Speaking of #9, I noticed a classmate of mine with a ring on her finger. She is engaged, and getting married in four weeks! She looked stressed. I asked her did she have any favorite wedding blogs she read. She said "What are those?" Now I know why she's stressed. I didn't have the heart to rec commend any to her because I thought she'd just be angry over seeing all the stuff she missed out on/didn't think about/didn't know about. :(
There you go! And now I am tagging:
Bridezilla? I think not!!!
JEM Aqua Bride
Musings By Ivy
Eat, Drink & Get Married
Thoughts of the All Consumed Bride